Using the latest in research and technology, and independently tested in a Safety Laboratory, the Tri-Zone Impact Sports Boots offer the perfect balance of weight, protection, breathability and flexibility.
- Breathable Multi-Layer composition, with robust mesh inner layer, protective inner panels, tough EVA honeycomb outer, and strategically placed strike guards
- Lightweight – even when wet!
- Tested to protect against concussion and penetration – read more here
- Ideal for any high-impact activity, including Cross Country, Polo, and racing
- Available in Black, White, Azure Blue or Flame Red
- Supplied in pairs
To measure the horse’s leg, simply measure the circumference of the cannon bone at the mid point and follow the sizing guide below to determine which size the horse requires.
Getting the correct size for the horse will provide him with the maximum level of comfort and protection.
LW = Lightweight – MW = Middleweight – HW = Heavyweight
|APPROX. SIZE GUIDE||CANNON WIDTH|
|EXTRA SMALL (EQUI-CHAPS ONLY) (SMALL PONY) (12H – 13.3H)||16 – 18 cms/6.25-7 ins|
|SMALL (LARGE PONY; ARAB / LW HORSE FORES (13H – 15H)||18 – 20 cms/7-8 ins|
|MEDIUM (MEDIUM HORSE FORES; PONY HINDS) (15H – 16H)||20 – 22 cms/8-8.75 ins|
|MEDIUM NARROW (STRETCH & FLEX TRAINING WRAPS ONLY) (LW TB/ARAB) (15-16HH)||18-20 cms/7-8 ins|
|MEDIUM WIDE (EQUI-CHAPS CLOSE CONTACT CHAPS ONLY) (COBS OR HW HORSE) (15H-16H)||22 – 24 cms/8.75-9.5 ins|
|LARGE (LARGE HORSE FORES) (16H – 17H MW)||22 – 24 cms/8.75-9.5 ins|
|EXTRA LARGE (LARGE HORSE HINDS OR EXTRA LARGE HORSE FORES (17.1H +)||24 – 26 cms/9.5-10.25 ins|
|HORSE (MEDIUM – LARGE HORSE)||21 – 24cms/8.25-9.5 ins|