Conventional overreach boots tend to spin around the hoof when the horse is moving. Woof Wear designers have solved this problem utilising computer aided design techniques. The result is an anti-spin device that locates snugly into the back of the heel and gives the horse greater protection from overreach injuries.
Having the fastening on the front of the boot stops it from being opened when the horse over reaches and makes it much easier to fasten, Secondly extra protection can be added on the back of the boot to offer reinforced protection to the horse’s heels at all times.
• 5.5 mm closed cell neoprene
• Light and flexible even when wet – does not retain water
• Anti-spin device
• Hard wearing strike pad with extra padding
• Recessed stitching for longer life
• High density double lock strap